Many employers, unions and communities are now offering Preventive Health Screening Service programs. These screenings are held at one location (on site visits or mobile units) and may help identify silent health problems BEFORE they become serious health issues.
• Everyone is welcomed to invite spouses, parents and loved ones covered by insurance.
• This is an opportunity to reduce absenteeism, increase productivity, and potentially moderate future health care cost increases because many illnesses and injuries are preventable.
• Since all testing is done at one location employees may have to take less time off for clinic and office visits.
• The program focuses on promoting total well-being which in turn increases productivity and improves engagement.
• Shows your company cares about employees and their families.
We would like the opportunity to schedule a time for a member of our team to speak to you in more detail about this great opportunity and answer any questions you may have. In the meantime, please call our office if you want more information.
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure”